\Cucumber sizes vary, so be sure to get one at least 15 inches long, or 2 smaller ones.
- ½ Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ Teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 Tablespoons hot sauce
- ½ Cup Kraft mayonnaise
- ¼ Cup blue cheese crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- 3 Cups diced or shredded chicken breast
- 2 large seedless cucumbers sliced into 1” pieces, with half of their centers scooped out (15-20 slices)
- ¼ Cup chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Combine all ingredients except the chicken and cucumbers in a medium-size bowl. Stir in chicken and mix until well coated. Set aside in refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Remove from refrigerator and spoon equal amounts (about 1-2 teaspoons) into each cucumber slice. Garnish with chopped parsley.