- 2 1/2 Cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1/3 Cup Cold milk
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable shortening
- 1 Egg
- 6 Scrambled eggs, prepared how you prefer
- 1/2 Cup Grated or shredded cheese
- Various toppings that you enjoy - bacon, ham, Canadian bacon, mushrooms, or other veggies
Preheat oven to 400°F
In medium bowl, stir together pancake mix and remaining ingredients with a fork until dough forms. Transfer dough to lightly floured surface.
Roll out dough and fold in half; turn one quarter turn and roll to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut with 5-6 inch biscuit cutter. Place biscuits side by side with edges touching onto ungreased baking sheet.
Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, yet leave on pan.
Flip biscuits over, making the bottom sides into the tops. Top each biscuit with scrambled eggs, a sprinkle of cheese and any other toppings you desire.
Place back in oven for approximately 2-4 minutes or until cheese has melted. This can happen quickly, so keep a close eye on them.
Remove from oven, transfer to plate and serve.