Oak Tavern has also decided to embrace the annual cascade of autumn leaves with their delicious fall-inspired cocktails (with ingredients fresh from their herb garden!). Bar tender & mixologist at Oak Tavern, Matt, handcrafted the perfect fall cocktails with nostalgic flavors like bourbon and apples, & put his own modern spin on the classics with herbs, aromatic bitters, and not to mention exceptional technique.
- 3 Ounces Evan Williams Single Barrel Bourbon
- 1/2 Cup Fresh watermelon juice
- 1 Dash of Grapefruit bitters
- • Muddled fresh mint from Oak Tavern’s Herb Garden
- 1 fresh mint leaf for garnish
- 1 Ounce Simple syrup