Best Supporting Roll – Tzatziki Dip
This tzatziki is the perfect dip to serve with fresh cut vegetables or sweet Hawaiian bread. It's so light and full of flavor, you’ll have your guests begging for more!
If you plan on leaving the dip out for a long period of time, use an appropriately-sized ramekin to fit into the bread bowl to keep it from getting soggy.
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 18 Ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ Teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- KINGS HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread
1. Use box grater to shred cucumber. Drain cucumber and add sprinkle of salt. Let sit for 10 minutes over a strainer to remove excess liquid.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine cucumber, garlic, dill, Greek yogurt, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Remove middle of round bread to create bowl. Use a bread knife and carefully cut along the top of the round bread to create outline of the bowl.
4. Carefully remove the bread and cut into 1-inch cubes. Cut red and green bell peppers to an appropriate dipping size.
5. Keep tzatziki sauce refrigerated until ready to serve.