Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories260 ( Calories from Fat70), Total Fat8g (Saturated Fat1 1/2g, Trans Fat0g ), Cholesterol5mg Sodium80mg Total Carbohydrate40g (Dietary Fiber4g Sugars24g ), Protein8g ; % Daily Value*: Vitamin A10%; Vitamin C15%; Calcium15%; Iron8%; Exchanges:2 Starch; 1/2 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2 1/2 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait Original 99% Fat Free French vanilla, strawberry or harvest peach yogurt
- 2 Teaspoons chia seed
- 1 Cup cooled cooked quinoa (1/4 cup uncooked)
- 2 Cups fresh fruit (mixed berries or chopped peaches)
- 1/4 Cup coarsely chopped toasted almonds or pecans
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
In medium bowl, stir together milk, yogurt and chia seed until blended. Evenly divide mixture among 4 glasses. Spoon 1/4 cup cooled cooked quinoa on top of yogurt layer on each.
Top each with a layer of fruit and almonds. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Let stand 5 minutes, or cover and refrigerate overnight.