Enjoy The Melting Pot's savory smoked barbecue brisket, medium-sharp cheddar and Emmenthaler Swiss cheeses, fresh tomatoes and scallions for the perfect summer meal.
1. Place a metal bowl over a saucepan filled with 2 inches of water. You may also want to use a conventional double boiler.
2. Bring the water to a boil over high heat.
3. Reduce the heat to medium and pour the beer to the liner, then place the fork inside the metal bowl.
4. Add chopped garlic, then add the mustard powder and paprika, then stir with fork to incorporate.
5. Add 1/3 of the cheese and mix thoroughly using the fork.
6. Add the next 1/3 of the cheese and mix thoroughly using the fork.
7. Add the remaining 1/3 of cheese and mix thoroughly until all the cheese is melted and incorporated, using a whipping motion to fluff up the cheese.
8. Add black pepper and Worcestershire sauce and fold and stir in with fork.
9. Add barbecue sauce and chopped beef and stir with fork to incorporate.
10. Garnish center of the cheese with diced tomato and scallions to garnish on top.