- Brown sugar, for glass rim
- 1/2 apple, cubed and muddled
- 3 Ounces spiced rum
- 16 Ounces alcoholic ginger beer (one bottle), preferably Crabbie’s
- 6 Ounces fresh apple juice
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
Dip the rim of 2 glasses in water, then in the brown sugar to coat.
Divide the cubed, muddled apple pieces between the 2 glasses.
Pour 1 ½ ounces rum, 3 ounces fresh apple juice, and a few ice cubes into each glass. Stir to combine. Top off each glass with half the ginger beer (half a bottle). Garnish with a cinnamon stick. Serve immediately.