Apple Ginger Snap Cocktail
Make the most of autumn’s crisp, tart apples by using them in this lightly spiced cocktail alongside Crabbie's ginger beer.
This recipe is courtesy of Sugar Love Chic.
- Brown sugar, for glass rim
- 1/2 apple, cubed and muddled
- 3 Ounces spiced rum
- 16 Ounces alcoholic ginger beer (one bottle), preferably Crabbie’s
- 6 Ounces fresh apple juice
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
Dip the rim of 2 glasses in water, then in the brown sugar to coat.
Divide the cubed, muddled apple pieces between the 2 glasses.
Pour 1 ½ ounces rum, 3 ounces fresh apple juice, and a few ice cubes into each glass. Stir to combine. Top off each glass with half the ginger beer (half a bottle). Garnish with a cinnamon stick. Serve immediately.