- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Rubbed Sage
- 1 Teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Ground Pepper Black
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Ground Nutmeg
- 2 Cups cut-up red potatoes, 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 Cup cut-up carrots, 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 Cup cut-up red onions, 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 Cup cut-up butternut squash, 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 Cup cut-up parsnips, 1-inch chunks
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Mix seasoned salt, pepper, nutmeg and sage in a small bowl.
Toss vegetables with oil in a large bowl.
Sprinkle seasoning mixture over vegetables; toss to coat well.
Spread vegetables in a single layer on a foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown.