- 1 box (16 oz) Betty Crocker™ Supreme original brownie mix
- 1 Cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting (from 16-oz container)
- 1 Teaspoon Betty Crocker™ green gel food color
- 4 Oreo chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 Teaspoons Betty Crocker™ Brownie Decors Pumpkin Vine (from 2.9-oz container)
- 16 candy pumpkins
Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan).
Line 9-inch square pan with foil, letting foil hang 2 inches over sides of the pan.
Spray foil with cooking spray.
Make brownie batter as directed on the box.
Spread in pan.
Bake 28 to 31 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
Cool completely on a cooling rack, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
Using foil to lift, remove brownie from the pan, and peel foil away.
In a small bowl, stir frosting and food color until blended.
Remove 1 tablespoon frosting; spoon into a small resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag.
Cut off tiny corner of bag; set aside.
Spread remaining frosting on top of the brownie.
Sprinkle crushed cookies in 4 rows on top of the frosting, about a generous tablespoon per row.
Sprinkle decors over top.
Place candy pumpkins in 4 rows by 4 rows.
Pipe small green lines for vines.
Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows with one of the candy pumpkins in the center of each brownie.
Store covered in an airtight container.