Hotel Bar, Lounge
$ $ $
- The revive is a must!
- The luxurious dcor, the stunning views & the seasonal & contemporary approach to mixology make for a memorable experience here. Their new tequila, De Leon, is also very good.
- Jalapeo popcorn is a revelation. Enjoy liberally.
- Oysters suck
- Fun for one or two but the tab adds up fast!
- Red Dragon martini's are HIGHLY recommended!!
- Just relaxing in a nice atmosphere!
- Great cocktails and light apps. Perfect view of the river.
- A pretty good hotel bar.
- Pricey (and good) drinks but the river views are well worth it. Pink lady is light and not too sweet. The popcorn and roasted nuts (free) are amazing to munch on
- Superb service in a classy atmosphere with a great view.
- Quiet in river north, pretty good spirits
- Those aren't fish eggs on the tuna tartare. It's Molecular Gastronomy (TM)
- The Bar maids are the best!...& the view is fantastic.
- Amazing view! The drinks are well worth the price & the staff is amazing! Go early for a calmer, quiet experience.
- Like the Lemon Grass Whisky signature cocktail and Eagle Rare 10yr bourbon (neat)!
- The sushi was absolutely divine, and the excellent customer service made the experience all the better.
- Serves its high-end sushi menu (augmented by desserts from Sixteen pastry chef Patrick Fahy) until midnight Sunday-Wednesday and 1 a.m. Thursday-Saturday.
- Elegant, luxurious, sexy, classy, highly recommend! Dress to impress! Great lounge feel and hot music, great for a 30 something looking for a night out!
- gross. not for me.