Real Sports Bar & Grill
Sports Bar, Restaurant
$ $ $
- Right outside the ACC - perfect to catch any Leafs game at!
- Snag some Maple Leafs gear before you head over next door to the ACC.
- Welcome to Real Sports. ESPN's Best Sports Bar in N. America. Enjoy the food, service & whichever game you're watching! Check out Real Sports Apparel, for the largest collection of Leafs gear around!
- Make sure to say hi to Gail!
- Bills itself as the citys largest sports bar which includes 112 taps, 29 beers and North Americas largest indoor HD screen. We're sold.
- Voted #1 Sports Bar in North America! Come inside and watch the Raptors game on the largest indoor HD screen in Canada. Located right next to Air Canada Centre.
- Seats upstairs on the balcony are way better to watch the big screen
- Pulled Pork sandwich with sweet potato fries is my fav. order. Convince the person you are with to order the Thai chicken wings, so you can grab one off their plate. Sneaky move, but worth it.
- 199 TVs. I could live there.
- Get the personal size nachos - it will feed 2.5 stomachs :)
- The reign of TVs. Awesome big screen!
- Nachos are awesome!
- Big selection of beer on tap. Big HG screen! WOW
- Don't go after a concert or event. The bar closes at 12pm......lame. Service is bad, staff is only concerned with going home. WEAK.
- Buffalo Chicken sandwich is unreal....get it.
- The largest sports bar ever been to. You can watch 15-20 different games, all from big screens at the same time. All beers on tap, great nachos and service. You can pretty much live there lol
- Simple the best sports bar in the World (and I have been to a lot). Incredible atmosphere during any game. Pricy for bar food but the experience is worth it. A must-go in TO.
- Why aren't they playing The Rolling Stones here tonight?!!!
- Holy shit this place sucks.
- Try the carsars!