The Real Food Company
Grocery Store, Deli / Bodega
- The Real (Expensive) Food Company
- Real overpriced food.
- Get a rewards card. Every 250pts is a $10 gift certificate
- Try this new product. Zola's coconut water is so refreshing!
- Most expensive grocery place I have ever seen, yet many items - especially in freezer - are sold at Fairway (my regular grocery store in NYC that's not a chain) for half the price. Real = real greedy?
- Bulk section, cosmetics, patio
- Great for grab & go and discovering treats like cookies & chocolate.
- My stomach likes this place, my wallet doesn't.
- They carry raw milk!
- Amazing Quinoa salad
- Make sure to pick up a bottle of the Epilogue Chardonnay! A well balanced Chardonnay that pairs perfectly with fresh oysters & a warm San Francisco day!
- Good place to get change to feed the meter. 16 seconds ago
- Really like their French Roast coffee. And the Half and half that comes with it is great too! Everything organic - yum!
- Try the local & organic Three Twins ice cream...
- This is the SF outpost of a Berkeley stalwart. The brilliant staff really knows their food.
- Don't try to buy wine before 9am. They won't sell it to you. ;)
- Crane Lake is a surprisingly yummy bottle of wine for $5. Try the Cab