Real Canadian Superstore
Grocery Store, Supermarket, Bakery
8:00am - 10:00pm
- Don't use the self-checkout if you have lots of items. Also, especially if the person working in this area seems like they hate their job.
- Cheaper prices than other places, but remember to check all the prices are right on your receipt! Sometimes they charge you more than they should.
- Try the HK BBQ master on the first floor. An awesome Asian BBQ food in a little hidden store. Good price n taste!
- Location is equipped with gas bar however No. 3 road is generally busy so entry and exit may be difficult depending on the time of day.
- It's one of the best superstores. It has all you need with great competitive prices.
- Probably busiest superstore ever!
- I love this place, but this place doesn't love stairs. Walk for days up the loooong ramp, or take the elevator. Collect PC points to make shopping cheaper!!!
- There is still no sign of price reductions on other items that would reflect the price drop they have had when fuel costs have dropped.
- Their recent increase in the the price of stale baked goods and expired past due products by 20% smacks of a mindset that they no longer want business from any one on a fixed income.
- I've recently curtailed my shopping at superstore.
- Lots of cheap stuff. Register for card to collect points.
- Have a dollar handy to rent out a shopping cart! Joe Fresh collection has quality items at decent prices. Recently renovated with new aisles like organic/gluten-free section.
- During the summer when the Night Market is on, Thursday and Fridays (this location only) RCSS is open till midnight!
- 24hrs on holidays season. But dont expect to find the deli's open after 9pm
- Currently undergoing some major renovations. Store is still open and most products are still available, with some new additions in the beauty department it looks like!
- Self checkout only receive debit and credit. Not accept cash.
- Don't forget your reusable bags!!
- The self-checkout station is much faster than the people-operated checkouts.
- The check out station is much faster.