Park, Trail, Playground
- Whether it's playing ball, having a bbq, hiking through miles of wooden trails, or just taking in the beauty of the ravine from the footbridge, there's much one can do & explore at this massive park.
- Nice place to go for a walk. Easy shortcut from Cowen Park at end of University Way, over to the U-Village area. Be careful, sometimes I have run into people doing hard drugs under the bridges.
- Awesome trails through the ravine & forest. :)
- Great hiking between Ravenna and Cowen park. Much cooler down below in summer if you're looking to cool down and remain active.
- Watching the water go by.
- Tall old trees in a valley below street level, this park is a gem of the u district.
- Wonderful park for people who want to take dog for a walk through nature
- Absolutely lovely. So very green. Quietly radiating happiness at being alive.
- Feels like being outside of the city
- Watching strange men come out of bushes in pairs.
- Find a nice place to sit next to the stream,and just relax. The sound of the water plus the fresh air,makes this place so stress relieving.
- Bathroom is closed for the season
- There are three main trails and little hidden picnic spots. It gets sketchy when it's dark.
- The bathroom stinks. Poop around it.
- If you want to meet some folks who are into LARPing, seems like the place to be!