Dive Bar, Bar
3125 Mount Pleasant St NW
Washington, DC 20010
- This neighborhood, hole in the wall bar, is the oldest operating bar in the District. Cash only bar, and decent prices, its the definition of dive bar. Hipster haters beware
- Wifi password: national
- Great little neighborhood dive bar. The "grill" part is in name only. But they sell snacks.
- que viva la mo'plesa!
- "Grill" may be a bit of a misnomer. But they have a lovely selection of Utz pretzels and potato chips.
- Feels just like my favorite bar from back home
- Put away your iPhone (it won't get reception inside anyway) and have a real conversation.
- Awesome original, non-internet jukebox. Go midweek to explore and chill.
- Funny that it's called the Raven "grill" cause there's actually nothing that even comes close to being grilled here.
- Try out their jukebox - great songs.
- Come as you are, youll leave wasted either way.
- Nice selection of board games, including the Ten Commandments Bible Game.
- As a NYC transplant I found myself missing Lucy's... this is the perfect replacement. $2 Boh tall boys and some pinball will do just fine. Don't be an asshole, tip generously!
- One of the original DC hipster dives
- Great little dive at just the right price. Would definitely go again.
- Once I ordered a gimlet and the bartender gave me a glass of gin and five slices of lime. Amazing.
- Check out Raven Grill as it was featured on Best Bars in America for Dive bar since 1935
- It's awesome dark but not too. Not pretentious about their hipster ness. Nice staff and laid back atmosphere
- Oldest bar in dc cash only but awesome.
- Might be the diviest dive in DC. Your cell phone won't work inside, that's how old school of a dive bar it is.