- The lunch buffet is the best deal. You get to try basically everything from soup and salad to pastas, sides, and their famous fried chicken and desserts
- "Try the real mashes potatoes" they are real good!
- I don't recommend weekends. Stick to the lunch buffet during the week. I have to say the fettuccini was good but quite rich.
- Get the fried chicken! It is pressure cooked goodness!
- Food is ok... not great but ok. Drink is empty every time we go here.
- All you can eat chicken dinner on Sundays! Chicken is da bomb!! Definitely becoming a regular.
- Very nice Memorial day buffet.
- Good food last time I went here but they told us that the wait would be 30 minutes and that turned into an hour...
- Try their toasted ravioli. They are huge! Also they have the BEST Vegetable beef soup! Also their salad croutons are AMAZING!!
- DON'T go for Thanksgiving, long wait to get a table and even longer wait in line for the buffet. Just not worth the time and effort
- for lunch with a coupon it is just $5!
- They have a great lunch buffett special.