$ $ $
- Fine dining indian food. Worth a try. Best food ever
- My best indian food restaurant ever
- Intimate indian restaurant in Chelsea (michelin star awarded).Sat. lunch and sundays closed.+44 (0) 20 7225 1881
- One Michelin star.
- Cosy and quiet Resturant , the food is yummy as well ,, Must try it
- Amazing. Just amazing.
- Prestige Menu was the best thing I've ever eaten and that's saying a lot.
- Vineet Bhatia's Michelin-starred Rasoi serves innovative Indian food in the charmingly small front dining room of a Chelsea townhouse. The set lunch menu is a really great deal.
- Amazing Indian just off Kings Rd
- Indian food, atmosphere, quiet but pricey
- The Prestige menu is the best modern Indian food I've had since I was in India
- Gary Rhodes, chef of Rhodes W1 Brasserie, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Butter chicken.
- Amazing food
- Chelsea's most famous Indian restaurant, bringing authentic Indian cuisine to west London. Unlike most Indian food, it tastes magnificently fresh and flavorsome, with great care going into every dish
- Really worth a try. Fine dining and creative food. Service to match.
- Awesome food and a really cosy atmosphere. The paneer starter is delicious. Service manner was a little awkward but polite and efficient, so no complaints!
- Prestige menu is a must do. Incredible flavor and impeccable service.
- Added via the Tatler Restaurant Guide 2011Price Tel +44 207 225 1881Email email@example.comWebsite rasoi-uk.comRing the bell to gain entrance to this pretty Chelsea townhouse, an amethysts
- Great little place. Fantastic food.
- Fantastic food but shitty service