Rasapura Masters Food Court
Canal Level, Marina Bay Sands (10 Bayfront Ave.)
+65 6688 8868
- Must-trys: A1 Porridges famous Teochew-style clay plot frog porridge, Ayam Penyet from the Surabayan Edy Penyet, Hong Kong roast meats from Jia Le Roasted Food, Gerry's Grill Filipino food.
- Crazily busy! Good luck getting a free table even for 2 people on a weekend!! Food is over priced - duck noodles 7.80 and it's crap! No way I am going there again!
- Try the chicken rice stall - very popular but very tasty. Try set menu A for S$6.80.
- The Hainanese Chicken Rice costs $6.80 for a good reason. Try their roasted chicken, you'll simply love its taste.
- Pricy but quality of the food is good. One of the better expensive food courts. Didn't have any problems with the service either.
- 24hour fast food service!
- If u really want to have a full tummy of decent food under $8, get the mixed rice. They fill up ur entire plate :)
- Chicken rice by Sin Kee is yummy! Try the hainanese style
- Kolo mee da bezt!!!
- Singapore BBQ seafood here is Happening!
- The claypot rice I tried was not bad...
- The Yong Tao Fu stall is a must try. All yong tao fu are freshly made by uncle everyday. Yum.
- Awesome service by China women cashiers if you smile
- If you have a choice, don't eat here at all.
- (H.K.) Roasted Cuisine by Jia Le is nice and price is good.
- The seats near the skating ring has intermittent vibrations.
- Do not try anything from the Malaysian food stall. Tastes horrid
- Western stall not bad!! Very nice stall holders!
- having my breakfast at MBS rasapura ...