- Like being flipped upside down? Raptor has the most inversions of any other coaster in the park!
- Ride it with your shoes off, it feels great! Seriously, this is one of the best rides here.
- Uhhhhhh b&m
- No better experience then the front car.
- Front seat is a totally unique experience. This is more true on Raptor than any other ride.
- Feel like hanging around? Take a seat on the front row of the Raptor and enjoy the ride!
- Ride with your shoes off - refreshes your tired feet!
- To be able to kick the sky while going upside on the loop is so freeing. I love this ride.
- Probably has the highest g forces of all the coasters in the park. If you get light headed easily, this may not be the ride for you!
- Although this ride no longer has the in-ride video recording option, this one is a classic, the standard by which all inverted coasters are judged...
- Still the greatest ride here
- Still one if the top coasters in the park! Only competitors are Millennium & Maverick
- Front car is the best
- The line is long but stick it out because it is worth the wait=))
- This ride is worth your time, contrary to what others may think.
- um its hot as fuck.
- Excellent coaster. It gets right down to business right after the first drop and puts some real G force on you at the end. Nonstop fun till you get back to the station
- Fast paced inverted coaster without a lot of the back and forth head banging.
- It's one of the best rides, specially if you go on the front sit. But make sure to keep you mouth shut if you go at night because of the bugs
- A little rough at the end, but it's a great ride!!