Ranger Creek Brewing & Distilling
- Great brewery. Tours are normally on Saturday from 3 to 5. Make sure you also do the whiskey evaluation, the .36 caliber is excellent.
- Amazing family friendly brewery here, super cheap drinks and a lot of restrooms lol come on there events it's worth going also amazing food trucks there!!
- Get the OPA! It's delicious.
- Check the calendar and come for pizza night! Small beer and whiskey collection but tasty!
- Ranger Creek is at the top of the line for excellent craft beer and especially their bourbon!
- Cool brewer & distillery. They have some good beers & cool cocktails. BYO chairs and even a small table if you have it. Cool spot to hang out.
- Great night thanks ! You need to add this spot to your list if you haven't already
- All of they're bourbon is top notch.
- Only open to the public on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Whiskey gift packs $60. The .36 white whiskey is my new favorite base spirit for drinks.
- With lots of love and attention, Ranger Creekmakes beer and whiskey in ourtheir "brewstillery" by handone batch at a time.
- Check out Ranger Creek as seen on Drinking Made Easy
- Great people. Solid beer & bourbon. What's not to like?
- Bring a lawn chair and leave the kids with a sitter. It's a brewery, for gawd's sake, not a place for kids.
- Set aside a good chunk of time and brain space! The tour is a good 2 hrs and thoroughly covers the brewing, distilling, and barrel processes.
- They still haven't quite mastered the art of holding an event. Why is one of the fans still broken?
- Make sure to bring a folding chair to relax while u drink! :-)
- Great beer and whiskey flights. Was not what I expected but great staff over all impressed