Rancho Bernardo Inn
Resort, American, Golf Course
- Parking can get crowded in the front, main lot, so try the rear lot. MUCH bigger spaces and also a covered garage.
- In very good taste for being in the sticks
- Outdoor massage is the BEST!!! Ask for Corey - he's truly exceptional!!
- Great spot to host a dinner party or other gathering. Had a small, private breakfast here for a group of friends/family and it was spectacular!!
- Amazing venue and resort...stay here for at least 4 days to soak in all of the amazing amenities and decor. Spectacular...just spectacular.
- Cory is by far the best massage therapist on the planet!!! Try an outdoor deep tissue with him!! ~ Cheers!! @marismith
- Try the ahi at new outside veranda. Outstanding dish and venue.
- Great place nice people. . Over all had so much fun with the family. ..
- Lovely Mothers day brunch
- You have to try breakfast at Veranda. A great start to the day.
- The coffee shop does custom seasonal specialities, plus all your usual Starbucks faves.
- Ask for room in 700 block!
- Barts wedding!
- Be friendly to the operator!
- We Pricelined our room for $70 a night!
- Room 3 is haunted with the ghost of a teen wolf.
- Visit the Spa, you will NOT regret it.
- Beautiful hotel!
- Good service. Clean facilities. Will stay here again.
- Great customer service throughout entire stay.