The Ranch Restaurant
$ $ $
5:30am - 2:00am
5:30am - 2:00am
4:00pm - 10:00pm
- This place has great ambience, food, and country music! With events always going on make sure to check out their weekly event calendar!
- Better know how to two step but s great place had fun!
- Try the Bourbon Blossom - Drink your juice, Shelby! This stuff is good!
- Prime rib was the best that I have ever had!
- Whoa whoa whoa! Lobster Mac N' Cheese?! Are you kidding?! That with any entree and you are set for life!
- If you love country come here
- The first time I came to The Ranch Saloon I didn't know any line dances. I was persistent and came early enough for the lessons once a week and now I know so many! It's so much fun!
- Our 27th anniversary dinner. Lovely booth in the back; excellent service superb food and drink my lovely wife at my side what's not to love.
- The restaurant was amazing. Impressive wine list, great drink menu and the steaks & prime rib were spectacular. The Lobster salad was garnished with deviled quail eggs!
- This place has the best nachos in OC !
- Thursday night's.....nough said!
- Bartenders Britney & Brent are friendly. Order the Ceviche - the crab was delish! Pro: Sculpin on tap. Con: Coors, Blue Moon, and Stella on tap. They need to get rid of the crap and go with craft.
- Amazing food and service. Laid back atmosphere with a fine dining feel. Knowledgable servers made the food that much better. Ceviche was amazing.
- Try the Lamb Chop - Heaven on a stick!
- Try the Ribeye Steak - Wow. Just wow!
- Sleeper dessert is the Lemon Blueberry Crostada. Mmmm...,
- Hungry? Try the cowboy ribeye!
- Wow, super great food! Lobster Mac & Cheese was delicious along with the petit filet
- This place is absolutely delicious! I recommend their filet mignon,Caesar salads and for dessert their peacan pie!