Ramsey Student Center for Physical Activities
Gym, Rec Center, Gym
- UGA Karate Club Tues/Thur 7-9pm
- Pay respect to the Ramsey's
- If your working out, the back corner water fountain is the coldest!
- Go for a swim. It will make you feel good afterwards!
- They'll make a man out of you. Even you ladies
- Make sure you bring a towel, they won't let you in the gym area if you don't have one!
- Go BIG or Go HOME! We love hitting the dumbbells, and we NEVER forget to blast the legs, and neither should you!
- Thursday is the least busy day, for obvious reasons. Pick your poison.
- Stair running by the pool is a great workout, and it is one of the only places in Ramsey that isn't packed
- Best lattes ever!
- Time to PUMP!
- You can check out badminton racquets right beside the squash zone
- This place is good for swole gettin
- great gameday parking area with buses to stadium
- There are free lockers in the locker rooms, just make sure you bring a lock and remove it before Ramsey closes for the day.
- go in the mornings, and it won't be as crowded!
- Fewer people in the mornings if you don't like fighting crowds for a stationary bike or free weights.
- All access passes are 25% off until the 16th! Go get one and get fit!
- Don't forget the rock climbing wall :) it's a great workout!
- two of the best classes: body pump with Melanie and vinyasa yoga with Ruth!