Rams Head Tavern
American, Bar, Brewery
Concourse C (BWI Airport)
BWI Airport, MD 21240
- Bar does not open until 6am. This policy is most offending.
- I love the asian bartender who reminds me of the mail order ping pong bride from Priscilla Queen of the Desert... Hard worker, if I ever opened a bar she would be the first person I hired
- Plenty of beer on tap but don't expect the usual Rams Head happy hour specials
- Horrible food. Cold fries. Crab cake sandwich was terrible. AVOID this place!!
- Chipotle BBQ Wings are Great!!!
- Good for a quick beer between flights.
- Food is kind of lame. But your options are limited on this Concourse. Almost makes me want to abandon JetBlue BWI > BOS.
- The only place at the airport to get a Natty Boh.
- Drinks where good but too crowed! Might have to wait for a seat!
- The quesadilla and chicken wings!
- Pretty decent for airport food. They have hard cider.
- Worst service ever, 10+ minutes before someone could take my order.
- Friendly people. They don't serve alcohol until 6 a.m because its state law not because they don't want to. Why wouldn't they want the money?
- They don't serve booze until 6am
- Excellent breakfast
- Dont come here if you are short on time
- I ate the Southwest chicken salad. It was great! The chicken tasted "real" and not pressed (maybe it was, though) - but pretty impressive salad for an airport restaurant!
- Poor beer options, a couple kegs kicked, but hey the crab cake was pretty tasty... So, winning?!?!
- Wings r perfect
- Crab Cake Sandwich is phenomenal!