Rams Head On Stage
Music Venue, Concert Hall, Rock Club
33 West St
Annapolis, MD 21401
- Great place to see live music.
- Great place to see music & prices are the same no matter where you manage to get a table. If Linda is your waitress, good luck getting anything; she isn't very fast or attentive- though she IS nice.
- One of the best places in MD to see a live show!
- Great place for live music. Order beer at the bar and bring it in. Cheaper and bigger!
- Get tix early and sign up for their email lists
- Nice venue!
- Love this smaller venue. Great for live music. Not the same food and drink selection as the main restaurant.
- I've seen the best jazz artists here from Fourplay to Gerald Albright. Get on their email list so that you get an early warning for artist you want to see. Tickets go quickly.
- Best venue in the area. Seats on the riser are the best to me.
- Small and cramped but nice
- Go in person to get your tickets! No service fee, better seating choices, and you can get an idea of where you'll be sitting. :D
- Pick any of the "stage" tables to get the best views, while seats are available!
- It's bad enough you have to pay their "service fees" for tickets, but then you have a limited menu of marginal quality food that cost WAY too much. Eat somewhere else before catching your show.
- Try the ale, lager, or stout
- Great place to see live music and you can pick your own seats!