Rams Head Live
Concert Hall, Bar, Music Venue
- The sound and sightlines are wildly different, depending on where you're standing, but Rams Head Live books a steady lineup of solid bands.
- Awesome Concert Venue! Best viewing locations are belly to front of stage, behind sound board, or on the rail upstairs. After concert, enjoy Power Plant Live! bars & restaurants near the Inner Harbor
- Have a drink at Howl at the Moon before going in Rams Head.
- Pretty much only shitty bands play here except for the arctic monkeys.
- Great place for live concerts!
- First time here for maryland death fest and had a good time
- Great venue! Lot's of good sight lines, places to sit and multiple bars with great brew!
- Baltimore's Best Bars 2012: Rams Head Live "strategically placed the bars in accessible spots for those in the crowd. ... There are plenty of good sightlines." http://bsun.md/VpVXr9
- Great venue for the intimate shows. Get there early for the Rockstar Entry.
- Getting tickets for children of bodom
- Wrnr bricked the vip tickets. RHL stepped up and gave them to me for free! Great job!
- One of the worst venues around to see live music.
- Stage left, near bar - most room for groovin'. Dead center just in front of soundboard - best sound. Duh.
- see the Legwarmers here
- Be prepared to stand up for several hours. I don't mind it as I sit much of the day due to my job and when I go to places I usually stand even if seats are available.
- Plenty of bar space and decently priced drinks!! Concert itself was great, sound system was solid but lighting was horrible (dude seemed to be just hitting buttons without knowing what it looked like)
- Chvrches! Awesome view from stage right balcony.
- $19 tickets cost $28 with fees through their online ordering page, but were $21 at the box office. Take the walk down there and save some money.
- Too many bad sight lines in this venue. They have this whole section on the right that counts towards their capacity, but can barely see the stage. Sonar and the Recher Theater were better, RIP.
- I've seen so many bands here and never had a dull moment at there concerts or festivals , the staff is very attentive and if you need anything just ask .