Rama V Fine Thai Restaurant
5, jalan U-Thant,
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 55000
+60 3-2143 2428
- Dont let the location scare you away,the food is awesome,price very reasonable especially set buffet lunch,ample seating,and because of the location,decently behaved clientelle.
- Loving the ambient
- fine thai cuisine - pomelo salad, green curry, pumpkin custard
- I am thai so i am being particular with thai food and this is the worst. Either everything is so sweet or salty
- It was good. Service was fast. Just remember not to wear white shirt with black pants. Exactly like the waiters. Haha.
- Over priced la deyy!!
- Wifi password ramav
- . .
- Overrated Thai food..definitely can find a cheaper and tastier Thai food somewhere else but not here..curry too lemak..tomyam soup served not hot and nth special..pandan chic not properly marinated
- Great ambiance & awesome Thai cuisine!
- Nice place. Need to book table before going! Private room damn comfortable! Nice :)
- Great Thai Cuisine
- quality thai food! great ambience, excellent place for gatherings!
- Must try the Green Curry and pad kao pao! Super delicious!!!
- The crab cake with mango sauce is a must try
- They serve one of the best prawn tom yams and the best mango + sticky rice dessert ever!
- Lemongrass tea is must try. Healthy and refreshing drink
- Great for romantic dinning
- Thai food at a finer level. Interesting fusion and presentation of Thai food.