Ralph's Famous Italian Ices
Desserts, Ice Cream
- This line is worth the wait
- Strawberry banana smoothie is the bomb
- Just what you need on one of those hot and humid days :-). I'm originally from Queens and I grew up going to the Corona Ice King which is slammin. But I gotta say Ralph's has WAY more flavors! :-)
- There cake batter ice cream is the best!!! Next time you are there you should deffenitly try their cake batter! You will fall in love with this ice cream!!!
- Bluberry & Watermelon best combo of all time!!
- You can split a cup between two (or even three) flavors. Game changer.
- Wtf pancake ice cream? Hell yeah
- Hot Fudge Brownie with banana fudge ice is the best!!!!
- Their ice cream is cheap and delish. Cookie dough ftw.
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie is pretty awesome...love the brownie bits in it!!
- Peanut butter ice is to die for :)
- Incredibly rude, obnoxious employees.
- Everything the ices and the service
- Cookie craze is the best flavor! It's marshmallow fluff with Oreos and chocolate hip cookies in one. Pure genius!
- $10 minimum to use a debit/credit card at this location
- Pia Colada cream ice!! OMG!!
- Cotton candy is the best flavor
- Closed til March - worth the wait. Rockville Centre location open through winter if you need a Ralph's fix.
- If the Line looks long trust me there quick. There's always 3-5 cashiers there.
- Always a great choice!