The Raleigh Hotel
- Tony loves this offbeat and slightly dysfunctional refuge. Talk to Crispy, the concierge. He knows just about everything about Miami. As seen on Travel Channels The Layover with Anthony Bourdain.
- The most classic deco hotel in town. The pool is probably the most beautiful in Miami. And lunch al fresco is a fun afternoon moment.
- In town for #SoBeWFF? Don't miss a moment with our daily festival recaps: http://ow.ly/9gWYG.
- This Art Deco hotel has one of the most spectacular pools (complete with scented towels).
- Don Draper would be proud. A relic & symbol of Miami's art deco era, Raleigh is a beautiful, classic gem with a jaw droopingly luxurious pool. The crowd that flocks here is just as avant-Garda too.
- Named one of the top ten hotel bars of the world by Details magazine, this little gem is tucked away mid-lobby in Miami Beach's Raleigh Hotel.
- Wind down away from the hustle and bustle with a Church's Lemonade by the pool...
- The Raleigh Hotel has hosted the Perry Ellis Fashion Show several times.
- Take the old school hipster bikes for a ride along the beach ... Perfect for zipping around and seeing it all!
- The Miami Rum Renaissance Festival opens to the public this weekend with the Grand Tasting at the Raleigh hotel from 3 pm to 8 pm & culminates with the Big Bang Beach & Pool Party on Sunday.
- Miami Beach Jazz Festival's Thursday Night Concerts are held here on a monthly basis leading up to the festival in January 2015 (11/20, 12/18, 1/8). Definitely a nice way to spend the evening.
- Make sure to check the classic Martini bar for a flashback from Don Draper's era :)
- Winner of Best Neighborhood Bar/Miami Beach 2011. See more of the best at http://bestof.voiceplaces.com/miami
- The Raleigh has been nominated for the 2010 Trip Out Gay Travel Awards for Best Resort. If youd like to vote, or check out the other nominees visit http://www.tripoutgaytravel.com/awards/
- Eat out back by the terrace! Also, get the Shishito peppers.
- Very nice staff and a very good hotel a must stay if you're in Miami
- Owner SLS and partners have brought new life to the beloved Deco dowager and its glorious, scallop-edged pool. The changes so far: refreshed lobby furniture and a restaurant from Michael Schwartz.
- Great spot, had an amazing time. Very friendly staff. When requesting your room try for one ending in '03--these corner rooms have the best views of the pool.
- Really great service. Staff is smart and goes the extra mile.
- it's easy to see why Details magazine in 2010 called it one of the "10 Best Hotel Bars in the World"