Raja Indian Restaurant
- Don't say you like it spicy. Best Indian food in Buckhead as far as I know.
- The Poori and the shrimp saag was delicious!
- Get the fish tikka masala
- My favorite Indian restaurant. It has been here forever and has had the same owners the whole time. Their lunch special is a fantastic deal and includes desert and soup!
- I've been eating here for years and they are consistently good!
- All other Indian restaurants serve frozen food, but Raja is homemade
- Best food ever!!!! Oldest Indian restaurant serving the best food since 1977.
- Great Indian Restaurant in Buckhead. Very Authentic!
- One of the only Indian restaurants that's ever taken me seriously regarding spiciness! Delicious, but consume with care.
- Great dinner! Had the Appetizer sampler, chicken tikka masala and garlic naan. Tikka masala was awesome! Adorable little Server Assistant!
- Order Masala Dal and ask to make it spicy. Eat with Tandoori Roti
- The chicken Bhuna is deelish with the garlic naan..and don't 4get to wash it down with a glass of white zin :0)
- Curried lamb tender and delicious