Rainier BBQ & Restaurant
6400 Martin Luther King Jr Way S (at Graham)
Seattle, WA 98118
- Be sure to ask for the house specials menu.
- Free mango pudding w yelp check in
- Bang ni...
- There's a delicious beef dish with water spinach and the most wonderful, spicy sauce. Yum!
- Recommended by a Vietnamese friend. Amazing food - didn't dare to try ordering their exotic meats (python, alligator) but the broken rice dishes are amazing.
- The gi b rau mung (c1) is always a must. It's On Choy and beef with a more sour ish sauce but it is always always always great!
- Quail! Just. Do. Quail. Yum.
- Try everything!
- They have the best vietnamese cuisine in town. Make sure you try their raw blood pudding (tit canh). It is the bomb!
- Lemongrass frog. Delicious!
- "A shrine of Vietnamese home cooking." Ask for the other menu for rarities like cobra, alligator, duck tongue and curry rabbit stir-fry.
- The braised duck noodle soup isn't that good, but I hear there's other food they specialize more in.
- $3 import beer;) steal...
- Get the #11 Com Rainier aka The Combo!