Plaza, Historic Site
95 E Bay St
Charleston, SC 29401
- Learn about Rainbow Row here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Row
- 18th century homes painted a rainbow of colors. Great photo-op.
- Don't miss this street on your visit to Charleston. It's one of the most famous (and colorful) spots. The homes are beautiful and whimsical. The purple is my favorite.
- Take a morning walk down to The Battery, passing Rainbow Row along the way, then walk slowly up Church Street and get lost peaking through gates at private gardens. Don't miss Stoll's alley.
- #Bus52 loved checking out the houses! See outrwebisode on South Carolina at bus52.com
- havin a great pics here
- Beautiful day !
- So very pretty, we enjoyed viewing it.
- Sooooooo cuteeeee
- It would be nice if they had a big sign to say Rainbow Row, but we figured it out. Love the history and the architecture
- Ugh, the beauties!
- Make sure to bring a camera & a friend to snap a picture of you in front of the beautiful rainbow row.
- We went in February and it was a perfect day to see rainbow Row
- It's beautiful in the spring!
- Surprisingly disappointed. While the houses themselves are beautiful it was not what I was expecting.
- The lines of trees obscure the ability to properly capture the rows of brightly colored houses, which was disappointing when I got here
- Apparently this is the Charleston equivalent of SF's Painted Ladies. Brightly coloured homes along the waterfront.
- Come here to take pictures.
- Bring Anna Goldberg.
- Bring your camera