- Falafel's at Rainbow Falafel in Union Sq. (26 E 17th St). Good and CHEAP!
- The vegetarian platter here is full to the brim of falafel, grape leaves, baba ganoush, tabouli, raw onions, pickled peppers and more! It's definitely enough to share, but we sure didn't.
- The enormous vegetarian platter: falafel (4 big balls!), grape leaves, baba ganoush, tabouli, raw onions, and pickled peppers on a bed of tomatoey salad drenched with tahini and hot sauce.
- Best falafel & babaganough in da city!
- So quick and yummy! Delicious falafels for super cheap. Remember to grab a fork though, things can get messy - I definitely looked like an animal (sans fork) while eating in Union Square.
- People line up during lunch for the best Falafel in the city. And at $4, its the best deal around. Add a side of Grape Leaves or Fried Cauliflower!
- Get the baklava. Don't forget a bottle of water and napkins to clean the honey off your hands after.
- An honest falafel, unlike the fancy-ass Euro place on the other side of Union Sq.
- Great for a cheap quick bite on the go.
- You cant beat this place. It's impossible. The price and quality alone is worth the trip. Falafel sandwich with onions and hot sauce. Do it.
- Literally the most delicious authentic falafel and shawarma in NYC. And so affordable. These places are the real gems of NY.
- A classic institution and the best falafel in New York! Authentic Syrian style.
- The chicken shawarma sandwich has an amazing amount of meat in it
- They mash everything together in the veggie platter so you end up with a wet mess. Falafel sandwich is underwhelming. Even though it's more corporate, I prefer Hummus and Pita
- Fantastic falafel sandwich, they just need better pita bread that does fall apart on the first bite. Other than that, good and affordable. #cheapeats
- Good falafel to go, under 10$
- Cheap quick falafel
- vegetarian combo for $9.50 is supposed to be good
- Inexpensive and the perfect pocket food to eat on the go
- Falafel and shawarma are exceptional. Try the shawafel. Mouth watering food. Good level of hygiene. Must visit place.