1347 E McDowell Rd (at N 14th St)
Phoenix, AZ 85006
- The maple bacon doughnut at Rainbow Donuts is our favorite unhealthy yet balanced breakfast, with thick cuts of perfectly cooked bacon layered over a thick maple glazed doughnut.
- Sugar donuts are amazing!!
- The whipped cream donuts are amazing. Real whipped cream made from scratch sandwiched between a glazed donut. They run out a lot so try to get them early.
- Great way to start day
- Best doughnuts in Phoenix! I grew up on these and can't find better
- Get a dozen donuts for under $10! Lots of options here.
- I recently tried Rainbow donuts when a coworker brought some into the office. I was amazed at how great they were. They beat Krispy Kreme, Dunkin and even Voodoo donuts. By far the best I've ever had!
- Classic glazed... End of story :)
- Maple bacon doughnuts, need I say more?
- The BEST donuts in phoenix, hands down!! I love cherry frosted ones!!
- Ham & Cheese croissants are awesome. Come here at 4:30 am and try a hot glazed donut - you'll see why this place is the don of donuts