Railroad Square Art Park
567 Industrial Dr
Tallahassee, FL 32310
- Check it out on First Fridays to see all the galleries & get a taste of all the local food trucks/local cuisine!
- One of Tallahassee's greatest cultural resources, this thriving art park hosts more than 50 studios, galleries and small shops. It truly is the creative haven for many artists and small businesses.
- Over 50 shops, studios and galleries of local artists and craftspeople who create their work. Includes rock-climbing gym, belly dance studio, martial arts school, community theatre, a Buddhist center.
- First Friday rocks
- First Friday!!!!
- Belly Dance classes at Arabian Flair in the back of the park!
- New workshop is now open in Railroad Square. Look for the arcade and pinball games outside and follow the signs to play more... for FREE! Open First Friday, Third Saturday, and during special events.
- Don't miss out on First Fridays!
- The first Friday events tend to be fabulous and fun.
- Great place to appreciate local and student art. First Friday art walks are a blast, but can get crowded. Quintessential Tallahassee event.
- Such a fun and unique place. I love it here!
- Feel inspired by this cultural haven! Browse artists' galleries, shops and eclectic studios. Be sure to scope out TAPP for more create ideas on how to improve your community parks for years to come!
- First Friday, every month all year round. Great exhibits, music and food trucks. Don't miss us, The Great American Sandwich Station.
- Stuff and ppl
- Best pizza tally
- Bellydance Basics Classes are open at Arabian Flair! They're on Commercial Dr.
- #ArabianFlair will be opening their new #bellydance studio 4/6/12! It's on Commercial Dr. #Tallahassee
- Check out the bellydance classes at Divine Union(ArabianFlair.com)!
- www.railroadsquare.com has a map of artists and much more about this Art Park in the center of Tallahassee, FL
- Everything for the family