Railroad Pass Hotel & Casino
Casino, American, Motel
- This is the oldest registered casino in the Unites States! Ask about the history and to see the historic house safe. Very interesting!
- Great make to order omelets
- The Steakhouse is well worth the money. Have the shrimp scampi and French onion soup. Yummy!
- The bathroom soap in this casino smells sooooo good!
- Order the Prime Ribs or Country Fried Chicken,they are so good
- Great breakfast, order the 3 Deuces! Ask for Brenda the waitress, she is quite the character.
- Strawberry shortcake's the bomb - save room for it!!!!
- Decent breakfast items for a good price. You wait forever for the light going towards the dam, but worth it.
- Great place to stop for the pancakes when the kids are cranky. Predates the freeway, originally built for the railroad, so look for the entrance facing the tracks.
- They have a great team that caters quality customer service. This is also a great stop before heading to Grand Canyon. Check out their gift shop as well.
- The history is fascinating...ask to see the old hotel safe.
- Pint (bud light) for 2 dollars!
- The oldest casino in Nevada it was exciting to pay a visit. The buffet was good and the staff were friendly too.
- Not a bad place for video poker.
- A nice piece of history to check out
- Don't forget to tip your Prime Rib Carving Station Chef. He is the best.
- Nice casino to stop at to break up the drive to LV
- Love this place... The dealers pay the field on 6 here!
- Pretty g0Od buffet. For$ 7.76 can't beat that clam chowder shrimp prime rib
- Don't ever ever ever think of coming to this little hell hole