Rai Rai Ramen - Kailua
124 Oneawa St
Kailua, HI 96734
- Cash only!
- I tried the Shoyu Charsui Ramen and the soup was really good... The broth was really tasty, the Charsui pork was so tender it fell apart, and the noodles look house made and not the cheap pack one.
- They do credit cards now. :) getting the hot and spicy seafood ramen
- So good! Get the kimchi ramen if you want spicy. The shoyu ramen is solid too.
- The house made garlic chili sauce is slammin'!!
- Add butter...
- House special is super delicious! Don't skimp on the garlic chili sauce from the condiments on the table, it's divine.
- Parking is very limited, so you may have to park on a side street. Their chicken katsu ramen is excellent.