Radnor Trl. (btwn Sugartown and Radnor-Chester Rd.)
Wayne, PA 19087
- Nice 5 mile run out and back...a little hilly, but on a gorgeous day you will barely notice. Good dog watching too.
- Great place to run in the shade all spring and summer long. Not maintained in the fall and winter months, but still usable on unseasonably warm days.
- Pretty hilly. Not a loop. One way is 2.4 miles. You can stretch to a 5 miler on each end of trail. Good parking lot on Conestoga Rd near Brookside Rd.
- Best and safest trail in the area!
- Fun run! Recorded my fastest split time mile run of 7:05 min and then realized I was running down hill! Nevertheless and enjoyable run!
- Ran on the gravel trail, next to the paved trail. I really appreciate that it's there....
- Keep ur eyes open for bikers if u are walking/running. To bikers, please be aware many walkers/runners can't see u. Trail gets crowded after 5 pm in the summer. PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER UR DOG!
- Once the P&W.
- Run there and bak for a nice 5 mile run.