Coffee Shop, Bar, Rock Club
- Definitely, absolutely, most positively BUY A FIVE DOLLAR SHAKE!!!
- Just discovered Honky Tonk Tuesdays, the band's great and I love the atmosphere
- Tip whatever musician is playing on the Radio Bean stage.
- Go on any given Tuesday night, around 10:35PM. You'll thank me later!
- ask them where all the pirogis went.
- Learn the history of this artistic and (counter-)cultural hub...then order a Five Dollar Shake.
- Three words: $5 shake
- Coffee jdjfjfjfjfjjf
- An institution. Take the drinks. Leave the coffee
- Quarter music venue, quarter coffee shop, quarter restaurant and quarter lamp store. The five dollar shake is actually interesting, though the maple syrup sits at the bottom if not stirred properly.
- My favorite!
- International street food theme that they somehow make healthful. Cocktails, coffee drinks and desserts with a full schedule of live music makes for an awesome hipster place to hang out for a while.
- Go for coffee, stay for lunch then enjoy dinner, live music and a drink!
- Live music though prepare to yell a lot
- The five dollar shake is six dollars :)
- Great afternoon residencies on the weekends these days! #btv #livemusic
- Expensive drinks from bartenders who seem confused and struggle making them. Long wait time. On the other hand, happy hipster family atmosphere.
- Awesome food. Great atmosphere. Terrible terrible service.
- Any hipster joke you're thinking of has already been made, so don't bother. Also: get a chai latte in the daytime, five dollar shake at night.