Bar, Lounge, Nightclub
435 13th St (at Broadway)
Oakland, CA 94612
- Drink here because the bartender just might light up the bar.
- West coast Kabin. Quite possibly the best bar in the bay... Except grandmas...
- The upstairs will smoke the squares right out the spot. Undercover date spot!
- Every day of the week brings out a different experience. You'll fall for the crackling randomness. Get lost at Radio Bar and you've experienced some of the best of downtown Oakland.
- Say hi to Tina
- Zhiva makes wicked drinks and gives heavenly hugs.
- Lots to choose from but Id rather be somewhere else
- Thursdays rock fun night ,and girls dancing on the tables. Strong drinks and great staff?
- Heavy Metal Happy Hour every Sunday with Mari behind the bar!!
- Tip Melissa. Go bubbly and sweet. Great pours!
- Hip Hop on Friday nights is amazing!
- BYOF from a local restaurant and enjoy the dark, divey vibes of Radio Bar. Tip, there's more room upstairs for dining or larger groups.
- Dive, with great everything.
- Lord of the Rings pinball!
- Doesn't serve food but you can bring outside food in
- Cool red lights and gritty bathrooms. Prices aren't bad at all.
- $2 PBR at happy hour
- Don't get fancy
- Radio won't give you aids!
- Johnny is the best bartender, come on Tuesdays and Wednesday to see him