- Try the Reuben, it tastes amazing, much better than the blurry pic I took of it.
- Good food and good
- Coffee is hit or miss -- make sure it's a fresh pot. (not a problem on weekend mornings.)
- A lot of cops. Food must be good.
- Carrot muffins are very good. Service is friendly and no nonsense.
- Best Diner in Town :)
- Had au jus on the side with my balboa. Diner just upped their game.
- Its OK its diner food, not gourmet. Most will hit the spot, do not order the Greek Salad, total disappointment and so overloaded with dressing, hardly edible.
- This place is gross
- Food didn't look appetizing, just food on a plate! Nachos are horrible! I would like to give the owners a tip! Gordon Ramsay!
- Late night: Order fries with mozzarella cheese and gravy on the side.
- Greek Platter Gyro hits the spot!!!
- Terry is on point and down to earth...
- Greek salad wrap.
- Open 24 hours, great burgers, good coffee, and friendly service. All baking is done on the premises.
- Love the vegetable stir fry!
- Weirdest dining experience ever. Some guy OD when we walk in. That made everyone uncomfortable. Afterwards when I get my food they add extra sausage that I didn't ask for and still put it on my bill.
- Expensive food, thoughtless execution. Service was considerate. Desserts weren't bad. The only thing good here is the view.
- They need a new cook. Food was not up to par
- Everything is so delicious ! I can't pick my favorite