915 McFarland Road, (btw Anderson Rd and Branch Dr)
Alpharetta, GA 30004
- If you are looking to refuel your EV go to 7565 Industrial Court zipcode 30004. We have a free public charging station right down the road!
- Best place to get slurpies! Big ole machine with many different kinds. I don't drink me but my little one recognizes the gas station and wants to stop for a smurfy.
- Caleb is AWESOME!!!
- One of the cheapest gas stations around the area
- Receipt paper frequently missing from the pump.
- Wherever you go, wherever you roam, darlin' I swear a Racetrac's there to remind you of home.
- Both Chevron and BP down the road seem to always have out of service pumps. Not RaceTrac. Not sure why I even bother with the others anymore.
- Probably cheapest around, but doesn't take AMEX
- Donald can be a bit standoffish and kind of impatient but everyone else is pretty nice. Always clean!
- .49 drinks on this 100+ degree day!
- Gas is getting expensive again