Hotel, Auditorium, Restaurant
201 W Broad St (Jefferson Street)
Richmond, VA 23220
- Whoa! Things are really coming along!
- Can't say enough great things about this hotel! The design aesthetic is fantastic from the room layout to all the details in each room. The art is rad. Awesome bar in the lobby and friendly staff!!!
- Fantastic hotel. I can't recommend it enough!
- Fantastic boutique hotel in town for the discerning traveller with one of the best rooftop bars in the city.
- Flawless! We had drinks / apps at Maple & Pine, enjoyed downtown nightlife, stayed the night and had breakfast brought to the room. Every member of staff was effortlessly awesome. The food is amazing!
- The lobby is beautiful and they have a rooftop bar
- The Bitches say: A. A delightful, playful and posh hotel thats perfect for a weekend getaway and for brunch.
- The name says it all. In case it doesn't, comfortable rooms, nice bar, try the fries.
- Love the roof top bar!!
- Is it rude to say that you would never know you were in Richmond, Virginia staying here? Because I mean that as a compliment. (To the hotel, if not Richmond.)
- The whole place is spectacular.