Convenience Store, Gas Station, Food & Drink
- Very clean and gas is very cheap.
- One of the best gas stations to stop at if you're traveling on I-85 through South Carolina.
- .49 vanilla cones
- Awesome Service!
- This place is awesome!!!
- 49 cent 32oz drinks & I'm hooked on their corndogs!
- Some of the best coffee - and you're always greeted with a smile
- Great selection of beverages, especially specialty coffees, both cold & hot.
- Coffee, fountain drinks and icee selection is awesome...
- Low priced gas and exotic coffees-can't beat this chain.
- Very large store with a good selection. Lots of gas pumps. Clean bathrooms.
- Salted caramel cappuccino w/whipped cream. If both whipped topping dispensers are out ( yep-that good) go to back counter, the server will hook you up!
- Possibly some of the cheapest gas you will see in the US
- Best convenience store ever. Even better than Wawa. Pretzels are great, too!
- If you're going to go inside, pull your car away from the pump before you do. There are only so many pumps to go around!
- A gas station with iced tea cold drinks and hot coffee
- The gas prices are good and you can pick up anything on the inside. It is a great place to stop in if you are on a trip.
- Awesome service, friendly associates and management. Does get swamped with customers occasionally. But, associates do their best to give exceptional service.
- Su cafe y bocadillos de pltano deli!
- I was obviously invisible in this store today so I left.