Convenience Store, Gas Station, Food & Drink
3101 Southwest Blvd (at W 31st St.)
Kansas City, MO 64108
- If you're not coming in for gas there is a parking lot in back and you generally get in and out faster.
- Try the NEW BLUEBERRY latte its gooooooood!
- People don't pay attention when they are driving around at this gas station. Be careful lol
- Don't ever prepay for gas then get in your car & start to drive off....like I just did!
- You can park in the back & use their rear entrance.
- Everything is backwards from most Quiktrips. Trippy.
- Watch out for pedestrians and cars especially during the rush which seems to be all the time!
- This place is crazy, but the gas is cheaper.
- Suicidal trying to get in and out.. but cheap gas!
- It's in Missouri, not Kansas.
- Usually crowded but nice staff good coffee
- See Fox 4 news people here.
- Cheapest gas on The Boulevard.
- Plenty of parking. Great food selection. Best coffee in town for convenient stores.
- One of the busiest QT's in the city, parking at lunchtime is very bad. Great place for a pizza.
- It's a quicktrip. They have more food in this one but who wants to eat anything from a quicktrip.
- I mean it's QuikTrip...can't diss the QT
- they close from 230 a.m. to 3:30 a.m. on the weekends
- Enjoy the QT happy meal of 2 hotdogs chips and a drink.
- New store Rocks