Convenience Store, Gas Station, Food & Drink
1836 Briarcliff Rd (at Clifton Rd)
Atlanta, GA 30329
- Be sure to avoid all of the people making political statements on an app.
- The cigs here are crazy fresh & diet dr pepper is ON POINT. Super metro petrol if you're into that sorta thing..
- Wow in 2 hours gas went up from 3.43 to 3.55 that sucks!!!!
- Always welcoming and cheap gas. What else do you need?
- Maybe the most dangerous gas station parking lot EVER!
- Rememember to thank Obama gas has dropped to 3.09...
- The buffalo chicken cheese rods on the roller grill may look nasty but are actually friggin delicious...and cheap!
- The regular night assistant is AWESOME
- Hot dog and milkshake
- Great Service and the Emory crowd it attracts aint bad either!
- Little challenging to pull out taking a right to immediately take a left on Clifton. Gas station is always clean and busy.
- Usually the cheapest gas in town
- Convenient and clean. The best gas station hot dogs!!!!
- Cigarette smoking shouldn't be glorified.
- Like all the employees except The lady w short hair. She's always yelling at employees in front of customers and is never genuinely nice to customers. "Have a nice day, come again"....yeah right
- Today gas price is $3.49-$3.79
- QT on chamblee tucker is the cheapest as of today
- Organic fair-trade coffee? Way to go, QT!
- They ALWAYS greet you warmly, even when they're busy checking customers out. And this place always feels safe late at night.
- Air pump is fixed. Free but bring your own pressure gauge.