Bubble Tea, Snacks, Juice Bar
- Get here before the high schoolers get out on weekdays!! Madness I tell you
- Service sucks! The employees r super rude n think they r always correct. Totally BS >:O
- Tapioca Milk Tea is an excellent refresher anytime.
- Largest portion of popcorn chicken out of any Quickly I've visited. Open super late (12AM Sun-Thu, 1AM Fri-Sat), which is rare for the Sunset/Parkside District.
- Now takes card. Slow service but at least they have a bento option.
- Service isn't too bad, but double check your order in case they got it wrong, as it is a very real possibility that they did.
- Conveniently located within a walking distance from the library!
- Cash only.
- Worst quickly ever...
- Employees are very helpful and nice. Try a snow with large tapioca
- Get the fried mini octopus snack!
- Slow serviceee.
- Green apple slush and popcorn chicken. Watermelon juice is a solid choice too.
- Not into tea? Try the almond snow with large tapioca.