- A chill all-day neighborhood hangout or a speedy to-go spot when youre on the run. Start the day with stellar breakfast tacos, nosh on the Saltimbocca Panini for lunch, and hit the bar at happy hour.
- Coffee shop, bar and bodega! Cool vibes with everything you need in one spot. Love it! I found this gem on Supper: http://supper.mx/places/quickie-pickie-austin/
- The breakfast tacos are amazing. Custom make it how you want don't think you are constrained to the menu. My personal favorite bacon,cheddar,egg,and fried potatoes for a complete delicious meal
- Delicious sandwiches, cute bar with good beer on tap, & , some outdoor seating. You can fill your growler and/or pick a 6 pack from the wide variety of options in the freezer! You'll love this place!
- The women's bathroom does, indeed, have 2 stalls.
- The breakfast tacos are great. You can change the ones on the menu around and make what you want from their list of ingredients. Not to mention great coconut water
- Quickie Pickie Rocks!! Eat a nice light meal outside - tons of beer on tap- tiny grocery it
- The hot pork is awesome! Cute spot, great selection.
- Great beer selection!!!
- This is my Store Trick!!
- Don't jump that curve pulling out the drive thure.
- Always a solid craft beer offering on tap. But their bottle selection is one of the best in town as well. Food? Yeah, they have it and its pretty tasty. Just one of those odd, unique Austin spots.
- Great selection of tap beer and cider + amazing food to go + great sandwiches + grocery store I'm in love with this place
- Everything is wonderful! The habanero salsa is INCREDIBLE! Add it to everything!
- Fantastic chicken taco...!
- Really good cob salad. Super hipster joint selling beer and specialty foods. On the day I visited they had knives and spoons, but no forks. Hmm...
- Awesome neighborhood spot with large wine and beer (also on tap) selection to stay or go. Only second best to your own front porch
- Great craft beer selection, amazing wine offerings, in-dining and to go menu is great, but also can grab groceries to go!
- Good beer + convenience store items. Surprisingly great atmosphere.
- Never had a bad latte here