Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
Basketball, Hockey, Music Venue
- These guys have been powered by fans from the start. The Cavaliers got their name in 1970 from Jerry Tomko, the winner of a "Name the Team" contest. His was one of more than 11,000 entries!
- Cavs aren't in town? Check the schedule for other concerts and events like Lake Erie Monsters games.
- Go to Bar Symon on the Club Level and order a Pork Pastrami sandwich (hold the cole slaw if u prefer), a side of Lola fries with rosemary, and the fondue dip FTW! Large Mt. Dew (no ice), enjoy game.
- Go to the "Q" and watch LeBron smash any and all opponents. Head across the street after the game to Flannerys and grab a Blacksmith!
- The suites are awesome
- Excellent venue for concerts and events in Cleveland. Even if it's not a Cavs game, be sure to watch the lineup of concerts here.
- Come down for a Monsters hockey game! Did you know we have professional hockey in Cleveland?? BEST family entertainment around for a low cost!!!
- It takes 3 hours to change the floor from ice Hockey to basketball! Tour stop #6! @BikeCLE
- Home to this year's Moondog Coronation Ball on March 31, Cleveland's annual celebration of the first rock and roll concert.
- Check out Rocco's Tacos. Best tacos in town.
- Best gate to enter is on the South side across from The Jake... it is the "forgotten" gate of The Q (much like Gate D at The Jake)
- Park at the PNC lot. Its only $5, and barely any traffic!
- Bar Symon Pork Pastrami on Club Level = Heaven
- Go here to see a Monsters game.
- Go @raptors go
- Raptors in conference finals via @DJGEETV
- Let's go Cavs!!
- Amazing atmosphere! Fans are crazy! Love it!
- Don't be afraid of the lines.....they move quickly.
- Monsters game was fun! Beer was expensive!!