- The Queensboro Bridge provides a scenic background for SummerStage this July. As excitement fills the air, music, dance, and theater performances take stage at our amazing free festival. #summerstage
- Park recently expanded all the way down to the water so we can enjoy sunsets over Manhattan on park benches.
- The park closes at 9pm. Don't go jogging in the park after that time or you will get a stupid citation from the NYPD. (Eye roll)
- The new (as of summer 2014) Queensbridge Seawall walkway provides one of the best up-close-and-personal views of the Queensboro Bridge and Midtown Manhattan.
- CityParks PuppetMobile and SummerStage Kids returns to Queensbridge Park this year with more exciting activities for kids and adults alike! So bring your family and friends for an adventure!
- Ron Artest
- So beautiful on a overcast day
- Great place to watch the sky line of NYC.
- Nice place to walk and relax.
- If only they had trash cans throughout :(
- Get some fresh air.
- Named for the Queensboro Bridge that towers over it. In 1998, the park was reinvigorated with a half million dollars in improvements.
- The Park and Big Allis in the background
- Great views
- This is the place where stars are born !
- QB since 1933
- Great place to watch basketball
- Beautiful park to run, bike, relax by the water with an awesome Manhattan view